New Limited Companies
You have recently formed or are considering the formation of a Limited Company and need to set up a structure to ensure that you meet all your responsibilities as a Company Director.
Most people who set up Companies do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through and not because they are experts in the legal, financial and fiscal aspects of running a business.
Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting and even off-putting to the budding entrepreneur. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in all these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts.
That's where we come in. We will assist you by:-
- Setting up and maintaining a suitable book-keeping system.
- Registering your Company for VAT/PAYE and advising you on the most tax-efficient method of allocating shares in the Company.
- Deal with the Revenue and Companies House on your behalf.
- Deal with Company Secretarial issues.
- In short, we will take care of all the administration and accounting requirement which will leave you free to concentrate on making your business profitable.